Our Boxed Games are great products, many of them offering enormous value for money, for instance the Horus Heresy Burning of Prospero boxed set includes $325/€254/£195 of miniatures, but is only $150/€125/£95 (not to mention all the other great material in there).
To help you sell these in your store, we have placed on the ‘Activity Support’ section of the website numerous additional materials originally published in White Dwarf and elsewhere for some of these titles, which you can use to promote these products.
Our ranges are updated all the time as we bring in exciting new products and retire older slower selling ones. The Ranges were last updated on 31st October 2016. The latest Order Form (Order form 2016, Product code: **449999551) is up to date.
New Release products
Each new product we release has a global release date. Pre-orders for products is allowed from the following times on the Saturday (7 days prior to the release date):
- New Zealand: 10am New Zealand time Saturday (currently GMT +13)
- Australia & Japan: 10am (Perth – Australia) time Saturday (currently GMT +8)
- UK & Europe: 10am (London – UK) time Saturday (currently GMT +0)
- USA & Canada: 10am (Los Angeles – USA) time Saturday (currently GMT -8)
- All other countries:10am (London – UK) time Saturday (currently GMT +0)
Launch (the time at which you may hand-out pre-orders and sell in-stock new product) times are midnight (00:01) Saturday local time.
The Trade Resource section of the website (follow the Retailers link at the bottom of every games-workshop.com web page) holds images provided for use for promotional purposes. You can also use the images shown on our branded Facebook sites including: Age of Sigmar, Warhammer 40,000 and Bloodbowl.
SPECIAL PRODUCT NOTICES
The following products are notable:
Battle for Vedros
Please note the following office closed dates:
– European, & Export Trade Office is closed on December 26th and 27th 2016 & January 2nd 2017
– North American Trade Office is closed on Nov 24th, Nov 25th, Dec 26th, 27th 2016
– Australian/New Zealand Trade Office is closed on 26th & 27th December 2016 & 2nd January 2017
– Japanese Trade Office is closed on 3rd & 23rd November, 23rd December
Full contacts details are on the contacts page, please note that many have changed recently, and so it’s best to double check the ones you are used to using are still valid.
If calling by phone from France, Germany, Italy or Spain, please note that individual phone numbers are charged at an international call rate, whilst the general numbers provided are charged at your national rate.
Trading Terms Information
The Stockist Programme was updated on 30th May 2016.
Please note that 3 main delivery methods are in operation:
Trade orders are supplied through our standard service.
Direct through Trade and White Dwarf are supplied via alternative methods and thus don’t follow the same service levels.
Direct through Trade
Stockists can use the Direct through Trade service as one of the benefits of the Stockist Programme. This service can allow you to offer more services, enhancing your customer offer.
Please remember that Direct through Trade orders are treated in all aspects as orders to end user customers (unlike your normal trade orders). This covers all aspects, including delivery arrangements (and timing) and various benefits like free shipping.
Your Account Manager has full details.